Information on Military Divorce Laws Florida


I am a in the military. My current residency is Louisiana. I would like to change my residency to Florida. What are the requirements to make this change? Also, I will be going to a 3 month school in Florida in conjunction with PCS orders to Puerto Rico. Would this help me?

Answer: to acquire a domicile of choice in a new place two things must happen:

For more information on military divorce laws florida click here

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Filed under divorce laws florida by on #

Leave a Comment

Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required.